Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK!

Yes folks, I'm back and I'm here to stay! We had a crazy summer move and we are finally settled (as much as the Army will allow) for at least another 2 years.

Things have changed a bit around Sweetie McSweets. First you'll notice this blog is a HAWT MESS (that's "hot" mess for you non southerner's, and secondly, if you've been on our Facebook page recently, you'll notice a ton of new designs. Sweetie McSweets is now offering custom embroidery! I've waited a long time and Mr. Clause came through when we moved to the new house last month. I love that man!

To kick off a new offering of Sweetie McSweets, I'm going to offer a giveaway! That's right, someone will receive a custom embroidered shirt of their choice. DO NOT ENTER HERE. YOU'LL SEE THE POST ABOVE WITH ALL THE DETAILS.

Ok, off to post about the giveaway on Facebook and this blog. Send your peeps and vist our shop!

here's one of the new designs I'm offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment